Art / Design
Label Art Glossary & Tips
There are differences to consider when creating your art, depending on whether we're using conventional flexographic printing or digital flexo.
Check our Glossary (pdf)
Taylor Made's expert design team can help you create a label that sets your product apart from the rest. We also create original designs for custom packaging, point-of-purchase, brochures and logos.
We want you to have the right label for your product!
- TML designers know what works best on our presses.
- Our rates are reasonable.
- We are happy to meet with you and provide a no-obligation estimate before starting work.
- Our proofing process provides you with ample opportunity to refine and/or make changes if you choose.
Do you already have a logo in a digital file? What are your competitors doing? Do you have examples of styles or colors that you particularly like?
Bring us your product, ideas, sketches, or whatever you have and we will help you sell your product.
It can save time and money if you have all the information together before starting the job. Besides the graphics here are some other things to consider:
- existing logos, images, photos
- size of container
- size of label
- net weight
- nutrition facts
- barcode (will you need one?)
- the "distributed by" statement
- maybe some romance copy or a story