Art / Design
Complete our Checklist
We always appreciate having our checklist completed and submitted with your art. Just follow these steps:
- View the Customer Supplied Art Checklist with Adobe Reader
- Type your information right on the form
- Save the form to your computer
- Include the completed PDF form when you email or FTP your art to us, or print the form and mail or fax it to us
Send the Files to us
Email: The easiest way to send files is by email to your customer service representative: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can receive email attachments up to about 10 megabytes, but keep in mind that your outbound email server may have smaller limits.
FTP: If you have multiple or larger files, you can upload files to our FTP site. To access our secure FTP site, you need a unique login and password. Please contact your TML Customer Service Representative — it only takes a few minutes.
CD or DVD: Create a CD or DVD and mail it to us.
Always send files in the file format that was used to create the art.
- Adobe Illustrator (preferred)
- Quark files
Art created in other programs may not be compatible with our system, so please call to discuss if you have questions.